- Tutoring for Excellence was established in 1996, our history is an excellent indicator of our successful approach to tuition.
- Each student has an individually tailored program designed to complement the student’s particular subject, syllabus or curriculum, with scope for extension or remedial work as required.
- Tutors are carefully reviewed in a three-stage process that tests their academic background, skill level and experience, personality, manner, motivation and reliability.
- All tutors are qualified teachers, university graduates or university students undertaking study in related disciplines.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy at any time you are free to change tutors or cease tuition.
- Tutoring For Excellence is owned and operated by a fully qualified teacher and ex principal, with over 15 years industry experience in the public and private education sectors, both nationally and internationally.
Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Spanish and Media Studies and Communication
Georgia has had over 40 lessons with TFE managed students. She specialises in English, Grammar, Reading, Media Studies and Study Skills. We find Georgia to be strong, confident, intelligent, friendly and a good communicator. Georgia has worked with a range of students for both primary and secondary education.
Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, PhD of Computational Biochemistry
Over 35 hours of tuition with students managed by TFE. William is incredibly intelligent, but also is a very friendly and genuine person. William has traveled the world and has experience studying in different countries. He has experience as a private tutor and a university demonstrator, and is able to assist students with a wide variety of needs!
Bachelor of Arts and is currently studying her Graduate Diploma of Secondary Education.
Jessie is a trainee teacher and experienced with children with special needs. She is a positive and compassionate tutor and has been with TFE for over 2 years. She has completed over 265 hours of tuition with our agency alone and loves being able to help! “We loved Jessie, she is fantastic and really made a difference. We are eternally grateful for her assistance!” Mr Collins, Auckland
Bachelor of Education with a Major in Accounting and Computer Science
Kirsti is a qualified and experienced teacher. We find her to not only be mature and confident, but friendly and genuine. Since coming onboard with TFE, Kirsti has worked closely with 3 students for English, Maths and Business Studies. Kirsti has experience working in the classroom, as well as in a one-on-one environment.
Bachelor of Science and a Diploma of Teaching
Over 210 hours of tuition with students managed through TFE. David has over 21 years of classroom experience as a fully qualified Science Teacher. David has received a lot of positive feedback from his students and has previously tutored for TFE in Australia before moving to New Zealand. "Malcolm was excellent. He got on really well with my son and we saw a great deal of improvement. Malcolm did a lot of hours for us and he built a great rapport. he tried different strategies and kept my son really engaged. I was pleased that he made the tuition interesting and think he was a great tutor." Mrs. Sanger, Auckland
PhD of Engineering from the University of Auckland
Over 130 hours of tuition with TFE managed students. Harvard is a very intelligent, enthusiastic tutor. Harvard is a reliable tutor who has helped two separate students for over 40 hours of tuition each!
Natasha has graduated from a Bachelor of Arts (History) and is currently completing a Diploma of Education
Natasha is a teacher in training and is a friendly, outgoing and intelligent person. She has completed over 55 hours of tuition with students managed by TFE. Natasha enjoys music and reading in her spare time.
Bachelor of Arts with (Hons)
Riley is an excellent candidate. He is an experienced english and history tutor with excellent communications skills. He is intelligent, well presented, reliable and friendly.